Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif (2013)
Northwestern University, B.A. (2006)
Allison Adams is a family law attorney at Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP. She focuses her practice on complex financial matters and custody disputes, including cases that involve novel legal issues. Allison vehemently advocates for the interests of her clients, whether through mediation, settlement negotiations, or litigation.
Allison utilizes her business experience and skill for crafting innovative and creative solutions to achieve positive outcomes for her clients. She works with each client to determine the client’s goals based on their own unique circumstances and priorities. Allison provides her clients with a long-term perspective regarding the impact of their present decisions on the future of their familial relationships and financial well-being. Her direct and transparent communication style enables her clients to make informed decisions.
- Leading Lawyers - Emerging Lawyer (2017-2021)
- Illinois Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2017-2022)
- The Best Lawyers in America (2021-2022)
- Illinois (2013)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Hidden Landmines for the Family Law Practitioner: Attorney Liability Under State and Federal Wiretap Statutes
- War of the Wiretaps: Serving the Best Interests of the Children? (Family Law Quarterly, Fall 2013)
- Contributor - Family Law Quarterly, Family Law in the 50 States (Illinois), Vol. 47, No. 4 (Winter 2014).
Allison is recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine and an “Emerging Lawyer” by Leading Lawyers. She graduated from Chicago-Kent College of Law magna cum laude. While in law school, Allison refined her written and oral advocacy skills as a member of both The Chicago-Kent Law Review and Chicago-Kent’s Moot Court Honor Society. As a member of Chicago-Kent’s Moot Court Honor Society, she competed in national appellate advocacy competitions, earning both individual and team awards.
Allison received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Northwestern University. While at Northwestern University, she served as the President of Northwestern University’s Chi Omega sorority chapter, and she currently serves on the chapter’s advisory board.