DePaul University College of Law, J.D. (2014)
University of California Santa Barbara, B.A. (2010)
Amy N. Schiller is a family law attorney at Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP. Amy recognizes the importance of communication and providing individualized attention to her clients, especially when they are unfamiliar with the litigation or settlement process. Amy's strong communication skills and sound reasoning provide needed clarity for her clients during one of the most difficult times of their lives. Family law clients from many different circumstances stand to benefit from her level-headedness and diverse educational and professional experiences.
Ms. Schiller earned her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law. She focused her studies in business and tax-related courses, and as a result, earned a Certificate in Business Law. Amy was selected as a Summer Scholar, Fellow, and Student Advisory Board member of DePaul's Child and Family Law Center, where she was able to develop her knowledge of family law inside and outside the classroom. Amy's passion for sports and interest in sports law led to her becoming the Editor-in-Chief of DePaul Law School's Journal of Sports Law and Contemporary Problems
- Leading Lawyers - Emerging Lawyer (2018)
- Illinois (2014)
Articles and Publications
- Nevada gets tough even by UFC standards
- Start of NBA free agent period will put caps to test
- Teenage Olympians face different endorsement world
- The color barrier is broken, but bias claims remain in sports
- Contrary to popular belief, Sterling saga not over yet
- Taking sides politically ups ante for pro leagues
- Cuban ballplayers special part of immigration question
- Olympic gold may have a different value in a divorce
- Injured NFL player accuses ESPN of HIPAA violations
- NBA's thriving finances promise a lively offseason
- Newsletter, Special Edition Part 2 - 2016
- Innocent until proven guilty only for some athletes
- Mr. Cub could have prevented nasty probate fight with bifurcated divorce
- Cleveland's 'jock tax' a mistake by the lake
- By keeping Cutler, Bears avoid pricey 'divorce'
- Domestic violence game plans played up by leagues
Prior to law school, Amy worked one summer as a Paralegal Project Assistant at Schiller DuCanto & Fleck. Throughout law school, she continued her career at Schiller DuCanto & Fleck as a law clerk and was then hired as an associate. With her expertise in intricate business and tax-related issues, Amy concentrates her practice on complex financial, property and custody matters.
Originally from California, Amy earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology with a minor in English from the University of California Santa Barbara, where she was also a member of the UCSB Women's Rugby team. Before pursuing her legal career, Amy worked as a Business Operations Analyst at a Silicon Valley technology company.