Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D. (2013)
Western Michigan University, B.B.A. (2010)
Bridget Maul is the General Counsel of Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP. She provides legal counsel to the firm’s executive management team, oversees the firm’s legal operations, receivables, and client intake. Bridget also serves as the firm’s Ethics and Professionalism Officer.
She works closely with the Chief Operating Officer and executive committee to ensure the firm’s legal policies are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Bridget handles internal legal matters and filings on behalf of Schiller DuCanto & Fleck, including post judgment enforcement proceedings, claims in bankruptcy, and probate matters. Prior to her role as General Counsel to the firm, Bridget served as the firm’s Staff Attorney.
- Illinois Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2021-2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America - Ones to Watch (2021-2024)
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Illinois Creditors Bar Association - Board Member
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Article and Publications
- IICLE Creditor's Rights 2019 Edition, Author (subscription only)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance of Greater Chicago: Third Vice President, Board of Directors
Bridget previously worked for a full service creditors rights and debt collection law firm in Chicago where she spent the vast majority of her time litigating on behalf of financial institutions, including both consumer and commercial collections and post judgment proceedings.
Bridget also has experience working as in-house counsel for a large credit union where she developed compliance policies and procedures for its legal department and managed the credit union’s litigation cases.
Bridget earned her J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2013 and received her B.B.A. from Western Michigan University in 2010. Outside of the office, she enjoys participating in competitive ping pong, traveling and cooking.