Robert Morris College, M.B.A.
Point Park University, B.S. in Accounting
Michael (Mike) DeLargy is the Chief Operating Officer at Schiller DuCanto & Fleck. A highly accomplished executive with a remarkable career spanning over 35 years, Mike has a wealth of experience in finance, law firm management, and operations. He plays a pivotal role in overseeing the firm’s Finance Department, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing, and Office Services ensuring smooth and efficient operations across all departments.
Prior to joining Schiller DuCanto & Fleck, Mike held multiple key leadership positions with prominent law firms across the country, including serving as Chief Operating Officer for an AM Law 100 and a National Law Journal 350 firm. Additionally, Mike served as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for a certified public accounting firm. Understanding the importance of cultivating a healthy working environment through diversity, inclusion, and promoting collective success, Mike also served as Co-Chair of his previous firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee and was an active participant in the partner recruiting process.
Mike's diverse skillset encompasses various aspects of law firm operations, including strategic planning, growth planning, lateral attorney recruiting, improving business professional functions, processes, and infrastructure. He has excelled in managing "C-Suite" and all non-lawyer functions within law firms, driving operational excellence and fostering organizational growth.
Mike’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Point Park University, and a Master of Business Administration from Robert Morris College.
- Society For Human Resource Management, Member
- Association of Legal Administrators, National and NYC Chapter, Member
- Board of Directors-Chicago Chapter ALA, Treasurer and Advisor
- ALA Large Firm Administrator’s Retreat Education Planning Committee, Member
- Legal Marketing Association, Member
- International Facilities Management Association, Member
- International Legal Technology Association, Member
- American Management Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Associate Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Associate Member
- Association of Legal Technologists, Member