Join Our Illinois Family Law Team
As the leading law firm in the country focusing on family law, Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP is continuously searching for the most talented family lawyers, legal assistants and support staff Chicago has to offer. We are first and foremost a service organization, and by attracting and retaining the highest quality personnel, we ensure delivery of the most effective and efficient services to our clients. If you embrace our core values of hard work and continuous dedication to improvement and enjoy collaborating with the best and brightest talent, you would be a great candidate to join the Chicago family law attorneys at Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP. In all three of our offices, we foster an environment that demands the highest level of integrity while maintaining a culture of diversity, collegiality, respect and professional growth.
Position Reports To: Executive Director
Basic Function: This position is responsible for providing support for the marketing activities of the firm. This position works with lawyers, administrators and other firm staff to coordinate marketing efforts. The Coordinator will have many individual responsibilities and also works with committee members and outside consultants as part of a team that supports each other as needed on all marketing projects.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage content for the firm's website
- Organize and support the execution of firm-sponsored programs
- Editing and formatting of newsletter
- Social media and e-communications management
- Liaison to outside vendors
- Collecting and coordinating data for award submissions
- Oversight of marketing budget
- Update and maintain marketing materials
- Assistance with ad placement and press releases
- Providing marketing support for individual attorneys
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or related field required. A minimum of three years of marketing experience, preferably in a professional services setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Illustrator and PhotoShop).
- Confident communicator with ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the firm.
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail and organization skills in order to succeed in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Comments: Position requires a proactive, detail oriented person with organizational and strong administrative skills. The person should possess the ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and staff with tact and diplomacy. Position requires a demonstration of effective oral and written communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work independently. The ability to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and make or recommend sound decisions are essential.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kim Nega at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above descriptions are not intended to be an “all-inclusive list” of the duties and responsibilities of the position described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the position.