Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D. (2001)
Georgetown University, B.A. (1994)
For more than a decade, Jessica Banks Interlandi has served high asset professionals and their spouses to achieve directed and efficient resolution of the most complex family law issues with an emphasis on business valuation, businesses held in trusts and other estate planning vehicles and interstate child custody and child support disputes. She also has extensive experience in helping with asset protection through drafting of prenuptial and post nuptial agreements.
Jessica works with her clients to form goals and objectives, discuss available options, evaluate likely and desired outcomes, and help them achieve cost-effective and efficient methods for obtaining the most beneficial result.
- Illinois Top Leading Lawyers (2022)
- Best Lawyers in America (2015-2022)
- Illinois Super Lawyers (2017-2022)
- Illinois Super Lawyers "Rising Star" (2010-2011)
- Leading Lawyers Network (2012-2020)
Listed as a Top 100 Women Consumer Lawyer by Leading Lawyers Magazine (2016)
National 2020 Lawdragon 500 Leading Family Lawyers List (2020)
The Fay Clayton Award for Outstanding Oralist, November 15, 2000, in the Ninth Annual Ilana Diamond Rovner Appellate Advocacy Competition, Chicago, Illinois.
- Illinois (2001)
- American Bar Associations
- Chicago Bar Associations
- Illinois Bar Associations
Articles and Publications
- Jessica Bank Interlandi Featured in Hinsdale Living Magazine, February 2022
- Fall Newsletter, 2019
- Fall Newsletter, 2018
- Law Firm Leaders: Domestic violence damage too often family law concern
- Jessica Bank Interlandi interviewed on WBEZ - "Why is the US So Behind on Protection for Women?"
- Tax bill may upset spousal maintenance
- Newsletter - Spring 2017
- Domestic Violence: A Necessary Recap of the Basics
- Newsletter Vol. 9, No. 3 - Summer
- 7 Tips for Agents Representing Divorcing Spouses
- It’s So Simple. How Long Can It Possibly Take and How Much Can It Possibly Cost?
- The Financial Cost of Infidelity in Divorce
- In divorce, smart planning prevents conflict over paying college expenses
- Attorney-assisted family law mediation can provide a better way forward
- The High Cost of a DIY Divorce Agreement
Jessica received her Bachelor’s Degree from Georgetown University and her Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law. She joined Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP in 1999 as a law clerk and became partner with the firm in 2009. Jessica is a seasoned litigator, having graduated from the American Bar Association’s Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute, and is trained and certified in mediation and collaborative law. Jessica is on the Domestic Relations Division's list of court-certified mediators. Jessica has been named a Leading Lawyer since 2012, a Best Lawyer since 2015 and an Illinois Super Lawyer since 2017.
Not only can Jessica go the distance for her clients at the negotiation table and in the courtroom, but she has also completed four Chicago marathons.
- Participant in Panel “Use of Business Valuation and Interpretation of Financial Statements in the Context of Divorce Proceeding” at the Chicago Bar Association, January 2004
- Participant in Panel “Trial Techniques in Domestic Relations—Use of Discovery at Trial: Requests to Admit, Motions in Limine to Bar Evidence, Dissipation Interrogations, Authentication by Certification” at the Chicago Bar Association, February 2012